Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default Tom Silva vs Holmes on Homes?? Tom Silva

"RicodJour" wrote in message
On Dec 16, 9:32 pm, "Existential Angst"
wrote:

Not to hijack the thread, but really quite in line with Silva is the
Holmes
guy. VERY intelligent, and I like his "didactic tool" of coming in and
fixing other contractor's mistakes. wrong way, right way, wrong way, right
way.

Holmes isn't fit to carry Silva's hammer. Check out Holmes' early
shows - the guy clearly didn't know what he was talking about, and
they apparently didn't have the budget for someone to edit/coach him.
The show has improved somewhat, but it's still a joke.

Ditto...The guy (Holmes) is an assclown...He struts around like he knows it
all picking **** apart then ****s up the drywall advice....And what's with
the sleeveless coveralls ??? Trying out for The Village people ???
LOL....All those shows do is push high end stuff no normal person could
afford or even want...Infomercials for the manufacturers....I'ld rather
watch paint dry....