Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default Global Warming and what you can do to against it

On Dec 17, 4:54*pm, Old Git
wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:47:38 -0000, "Unbeleiver"

wrote:
geoff wrote:
In message
,
.. writes
Dear All,
As you know global warming is endangering the future of life on the
planet. It will also affect us;

Can I be arsed to seriously reply to this simplistic moron ?

Nah

Well it's the arses of cows that have been partially blamed for it - so you
may as well participate with an equal amount of crap!!

What I find odd is that the "Touchy-Feely Huggers" are quick to spout
on at some length about cattle belching and farting us to an impending
doom and so must all be killed and we should desist from eating them,
but mention the several millions of Wildebeest, Zebras etc, farting
and belching their way across Africa on their annual tour,

Or the millions of bison the preceded the cattle.

MBQ