Posted to uk.d-i-y
D.M.Chapman D.M.Chapman is offline

Default Earth the car?

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

The mains lead twixt 13 amp socket and Buccaneer inlet will be 1mm TRS.
The back of the chassis plug covered by a strong plastic box with a side
exit stuffing gland which the supplied mains lead on the charger will come
out of - a distance of only a few inches. Likely behind the boot carpet -
although that's not yet decided.

While wandering up the highstreet in Canterbury yesterday, I noticed a mobile
police station that had a 240v inlet. Above it was a large sticker describing
all the earthing setup that was required before use.

Would have taken a photo but it was snowing and they appeared busy with a
rather "happy" guy from the pub so I passed them by...

Might be worth a look should you come across something similar

Darren