Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ian field[_2_] ian field[_2_] is offline

Default Global warming sucks.

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message

"ian field" wrote in message
Currently snowed in - the guest room has been made up for me but I don't
feel like sleeping.

How quick does a splash of bourbon evaporate from a hot coffee?

The news reports claim that the snow storms have hit as far as Spain
(which is apparently very unusual) its still snowing when I just looked
out and doesn't look like getting any better by the new day!

The tobacco man is due back from the continent on Friday and his route
across SE England is even worse hit than here, With only 1/4 pouch left
its going to be difficult to get back and find out whether he made it
back.

After a long struggle I got the motorcycle up the drive and across the
footpath (sidewalk) but got bogged down before I made it to the ruts made
by the cars, once everyone's up tomorrow I can scrounge a spade to dig
the bike out and get to the ruts.

Its winter, what do you expect?

The great global warming hoax leads us to expect milder winters.

We've not had snow of any significance before mid February for as many
winters back as I can remember.

This seems to be a freak weather event, the news forecaster said the cold
snap has ripped through N Europe - even hitting Spain (apparently pretty
rare!).