Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default wover-wire / field fencing -- is Redbrand worth the extra

"kansascats" wrote in message

The purpose is to contain goats and later horses. There is 5 strand
barbwire on 2 sides of the area now. So we either want to add some
strands there or enclose the entire are with 4" or 6" square woven
wire fence.

Yes, after discount, the OK brand will be $200 for 330' roll vs $250
for Redbrand (both 11ga).

4" woven wire is dangerous for horses. To easy to get a foot through and
then break a leg.

Either will outlast the goats.

Compare the degree of galvanization. The weight of the plate if you prefer
that term. For so little difference in price I suspect the extra $30 is
going for advertising.

Colbyt