Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default On it's way, Morris?

"krw" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 07:59:48 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

About 5 weeks ago I brought attention to the Bridge city Kerf Maker. A
few
of us almost immediately pre-ordered one.

Morris, mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Have you checked on yours?

Mine is scheduled for Monday. I was a little slow on the trigger.

I already have the need to cut 180+ half lap joints in 3/32" thick
cherry!
It will probably pay for itself on that little task.

Neat. If it's not too cold next week I'll play.

Too cold in Houston. 20 degrees below "normal" what ever that means.

I really will not need mine till probably after new years. I'll forward
mine to you tomorrow so you can get it going with it and when yours comes in
Monday send it to me. Think that will work? ;~)