Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default The Government Is Monitoring...

Jim Whitby wrote:
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:31:08 -0600, Ouroboros Rex wrote:

Jim Whitby wrote:
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:23:15 -0600, Ouroboros Rex wrote:

snip

Noel Sheppard is a career right wing liar - it is what he is
paid to do -
and Newsbusters is a bought and paid for right wing lie site, run
by Brent Bozell III's Media Research Center, and created by
republicans specifically to offset the (factual) Media Matters
website. No one uses Newsbusters or the MRC seriously other than
right wing liars - no one - and they use it to lie to you.

I expect that what is happening is law enforcement is using these
assets
in the normal predictable manner. Proof otherwise will have to
come from someone other than Noel Sheppard or Newsbusters.

ROFLMAO.

Ignorance abounds!

Please, get educated.

Sorry, been seeing their worthless hatecrap for years. If you
want to prove me wrong, get to it. Personal insults don't fly.

Again you do it.

Being ignorant ( uneducated )

ROFLMAO