Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.audio.tech
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default stereo earphone plug "widens" jack: how to fix (replace=impossible)

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 06:35:25 +0000 (UTC), (David
Combs) wrote:

[snip]

This thing is a Sansa Clip -- like I say, the thing is maybe just under
2 inches tall, one inch wide, and maybe 1/4 thick.

It's a NEAT device!

And THAT sems to work ok -- the electronics, sound quality,
FM, etc.

Taking it apart looks non simple, indeed!

I mean, no obvious place to unscrew something.

and all those little parts popping out, never to be seen again.

Thanks,

David

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"How could you ask me to believe in God when there's
absolutely no evidence that I can see?" -- Jodie Foster