Brian

Default Oak end table drawer - wooden slides and M&T questions (Long)...

Yeah. Norm uses the nibble method on tenons all the time. I wish I could
nibble is fast as he does. :-)

Brian.

"Jerry Gilreath" wrote in message
Well, since it's only a couple tenons, ( and here I go ASSuming ), why not
use the regular blade and nibble it away? I've done that a time or two,
getting distracted and forgetting to do a piece or two after taking the

dado
off. Takes a bit longer, but does the same thing. I would want to do a
wholes house full of cabinet doors that way. Guess it's just laziness not
wanting to put the dado back on.

--
This space for rent.
Jerry© The Phoneman®
"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
. com...
like me. I can't get EVERYTHING for a fully equipped wood shop all
at once. Not that I wouldn't LIKE to!

dave

Leon wrote:

"George M. Kazaka" wrote in message

Maybe I am missing something, why does anyone want to make a tenon on

the
table saw with a stick going straight up in the air as with any

tenoning
jig.

I have always made them with the dado blades,the wood is laying flat.
use the mitre gauge to hold the wood and the fence as a stop
Sometimes it takes several passes depending on the length of the tenon

Suppose you don't have a dado set.