Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default O/T: With All The Other...........

"Swingman" wrote in message
Robatoy wrote:

Now, see if you can get your hands on some Abranet (use the Mirka
protector pad)....

Gotta give that a try ... heard you talk about it to Leon, but it was too
rich for my blood at the time.

Well I liked it at first, I was using a sample pack. I am not so enchanted
now. Do you remember how the top rail on the footboard to the bed met up
with the post? It was slightly lower than the post. I use the Abranet to
even those up, licketysplit. Then just like that the Abrinet tore. It
works great on flat smooth surfaces. Stay away from "obstackles" amd dont
let the pad go more than a little over the edge of a flat surface.

That said I noticed a new vendor producing a carbide type sanding pad in all
grits IIRC. I think it is the vendor that is making the small gold colored
cut off wheel with a lot of holes in it...