Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default O/T: With All The Other...........

On Dec 17, 3:13*pm, Swingman wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Dec 17, 1:49 pm, Swingman wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 16, 3:15 pm, Swingman wrote:
Does just looking count?

Yikes!!
No way! *If it did, I would have been boiled in oil and my hide tacked
to a barn. *I don't think there is any limit to appreciating the fine
form of a woman, nor should there be.
I do love summer time and the old fashioned sun dresses...
To me there is nothing sexier than a good looking woman in a sun dress,
and the dresses do appear to making a come back.

AAMOF, Leon and I both got caught watching one at a local outdoor
concert in the neighborhood park a year or so ago ... a vision of
loveliness, she was!

Right, Leon? *

Gotta get to the shop and find a project to sand, that new Rotex is just
itching to be fondled!

(thought I'd NEVER say that!!) *

'Twas jus' a matter of time, bro'.

Now, see if you can get your hands on some Abranet (use the Mirka
protector pad)....

Gotta give that a try ... heard you talk about it to Leon, but it was
too rich for my blood at the time.

Now that I've got a jones, I'll pay more attention.

you'll think you've died and gone to heaven....

okay.. that may be overstating it a bit.

For that, I had hoped to be playing bass in a three piece with SRV.

BTW, I just ran into a guy who was using a Festool jigsaw on an
installation. I finally told him to shut-the-hell-up-about-it-already.
LOL

Know the feeling ... this stuff is talk worthy to a fault.

Oh... and that 2000 watt router?

Yeah? Tell me more ... never mind, need to let the wallet get over its
shock for a while.

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
KarlC@ (the obvious)

A magnetic braking system? 18 amps of genuine power? Quieter than
most. 3 bearing system.

Downside? You can buy 2 BigBadBoy 3.5 HP Milwaukees for the same
money.
Like their cordless drill, it is probably the best of that type of
tool on the market, but common sense takes over.

Now, the sander is different. Still costs more than any other sander,
but it also does mo'/better than any other sander, so the extra coin
is easily justified, IMHO. The drill and router? Not that easily
justified. Same with the Kapex and their Jigsaw. Nice tools, no doubt.
But exactly HOW much better than the Makita LS 10++ series can it be?
How much better than the big-boy Bosch jigsaw can theirs be? Of course
the Domino is in a class all by itself.
IOW.. just because it is a Festool, doesn't mean it is worth the extra
coin.
..
..
..
..
..
..
Okay... WhoTF am I kidding? I won't be happy till all my tools are
black and green.