Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Volkswagens (was Rethinking "Made in China")

"Swingman" wrote in message
Leon wrote:
I'm certain that the education that my son received at Kerr HS played a
very major roll in him transitioning so smoothly into college. I recall
the 10th graders mentoring the incoming 9th graders and most of them were
high achievers. Life transitioning into Kerr HS was a bigger challenge
for my son than going from that HS into college. I am also certain that
Kerr HS played a major part in my son getting into the Honors College his
first year at the university and graduating with a 4 year average GPA of
3.87.

"Summa Cum Laude" at that! Right?

Yeah but Bryan was not around to help me spell it. My computer surely would
have turned it into Lookey Chop Suey.

Don't forget to add "parenting" into the equation.

I guess, it seemed prett easy to me.

Like Doug Miller's young Eagle Scout, few young folks achieve what both
your boys have achieved without the parents being a BIG part of the
success story.

Absolutely.