Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Rethinking "Made in China"

On 2009-12-17, Lew Hodgett wrote:

They had great seat, though!

True.

Same with the Opel and the "Bug".

I can't say the same thing about the bug and Opel, but I know my
Rabbit had the greatest seats in the history of automobiles. I used
to work, on my feet, for 10-12 hrs on the production floor and at the
end of the day when I came out to my old Rab, I'd jes sit there in it
and luxuriate for a couple mins in its perfect spinal alignment. It
was like a personal chiropractor. I once considered doing my house in
Rabbit front seats... dinette set, circular lounge, etc. LOL

nb