Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default O/T: With All The Other...........

Robatoy wrote:
On Dec 17, 1:49 pm, Swingman wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 16, 3:15 pm, Swingman wrote:
Does just looking count?

Yikes!!
No way! If it did, I would have been boiled in oil and my hide tacked
to a barn. I don't think there is any limit to appreciating the fine
form of a woman, nor should there be.
I do love summer time and the old fashioned sun dresses...

To me there is nothing sexier than a good looking woman in a sun dress,
and the dresses do appear to making a come back.

AAMOF, Leon and I both got caught watching one at a local outdoor
concert in the neighborhood park a year or so ago ... a vision of
loveliness, she was!

Right, Leon?

Gotta get to the shop and find a project to sand, that new Rotex is just
itching to be fondled!

(thought I'd NEVER say that!!)

'Twas jus' a matter of time, bro'.

Now, see if you can get your hands on some Abranet (use the Mirka
protector pad)....

Gotta give that a try ... heard you talk about it to Leon, but it was
too rich for my blood at the time.

Now that I've got a jones, I'll pay more attention.

you'll think you've died and gone to heaven....
okay.. that may be overstating it a bit.

For that, I had hoped to be playing bass in a three piece with SRV.

BTW, I just ran into a guy who was using a Festool jigsaw on an
installation. I finally told him to shut-the-hell-up-about-it-already.
LOL

Know the feeling ... this stuff is talk worthy to a fault.

Oh... and that 2000 watt router?

Yeah? Tell me more ... never mind, need to let the wallet get over its
shock for a while.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08