Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default On it's way, Morris?

Leon wrote:
About 5 weeks ago I brought attention to the Bridge city Kerf Maker. A few
of us almost immediately pre-ordered one.

Morris, mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Have you checked on yours?

It arrived this morning. If anything, it's even better made and better
finished than as presented. I'm predicting you'll be pleased.

It's the kind of tool I like in that there's a need for the work to live
up to the tool.

I already have the need to cut 180+ half lap joints in 3/32" thick cherry!
It will probably pay for itself on that little task.

Interesting. Ok, I'll ask - did you order the JM saw too?

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar