Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Global Warming and what you can do to against it

Roger Chapman wrote:
Weatherlawyer wrote:
On 17 Dec, 12:36, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
The Beeb, was to airdrop condoms to every undeveloped part of the
world, including toxteth, and tax children.

Where is tax children? Or do you mean tax shelters?

ISTM that TNP meant that the Government should stop throwing our money
at parents and penalise them for having children instead. ie tax their
self-indulgent lifestyle choice rather than heavily subsidising it.

Do we assume you have never reproduced then?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk