Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.audio.tech

Default stereo earphone plug "widens" jack: how to fix (replace=impossible)

David Combs wrote:

This thing is a Sansa Clip -- like I say, the thing is maybe just
under 2 inches tall, one inch wide, and maybe 1/4 thick.

It's a NEAT device!

And THAT sems to work ok -- the electronics, sound quality,
FM, etc.

Taking it apart looks non simple, indeed!

I mean, no obvious place to unscrew something.

Glued or ir welded together perhaps. Chances are you couldn't solder on
anyway because everything is quite tiny.

Thanks,

David

Kind regards

Peter Larsen