Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP* ATP* is offline

Default For once, I wish I lived somewhere icy

"Wes" wrote in message
Christopher Tidy wrote:

Just found these plans. Way cool. If I lived somewhere icy, I'd build one:
http://www.vintageprojects.com/go-kart/pdf/Snowsled.pdf

Now I think the Hardy Boys had a fictional sled at one point, in a book
long ago. Anyone ever build a real one?

It will be -2F tonight. That is -18.9C for your frame of reference. I
don't remember the
sled in the Hardy Boys. I *thought* I had read them all before I started
reading Nancy
Drew

I bought a few at Costco for my son. Mrs. Hardy is slim, attractive and
always serves the guests and defers to her husband. They have one fat friend
who is obsessed with food, and the bad guy was a typical Spanish type, small
and excitable.....