Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jerry Peters Jerry Peters is offline

Default Global Warming and what you can do to against it

b wrote:
On 16 dic, 11:12, "Arfa Daily" wrote:
? It's easy to
deride GWB for his standpoint on all of this, and maybe he is a nutter, and
maybe he was wrong, but from where I'm looking at it, he was merely showing
a degree of healthy skepticism on the subject, and looking after the
interests of his citizens,

.....or those of the corporate lobbies which put him in power..
http://www.citizen.org/pressroom/release.cfm?ID=1656

oil and gas companies gave $15.8 million, wonder whose interests
Bushie was defending :-/

sorry, going a bit OT there!

IIRC the CRU at the University of East Anglia has raked in 23 million,
I wonder whose interests they're looking out for.

See it cuts both ways. Then there are all of the "non-profit"
environmental organizations; they've been raking in the money via
contributions too.

Jerry