John Manders

Default small/portable oxyacetylene rigs

"curly" wrote in message
m...
Any suggestions on conserving gas,

This is the biggest problem I found. My small portable setup seems to
work fine (but I haven't used anything else for many years and dont
know if my torch etc is the same as what you are considering), however
the gas doesn't last long at all. If you need to do ony cutting, hope
your gas supplier is next door as you'll be going back a lot.

Hope this helps, Eric

There are various size bottles available hear in UK. If you use the second
from smallest you will find them a lot more economical on gas and not much
heavier than the small ones.
Bought my gas set many years ago. Since MIG came along, it's only really
used for cutting and heating. Wouldn't be without it though.

John