Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Earth the car?

In article . com,
Jules wrote:
(I'm not sure how well a cheap battery charger will stand up to permanent
connection and repeated starts with it connected? I expect - but
don't know for sure - that a proper conditioner is designed to be a
bit more robust in that regard)

The Lidl charger is only cheap in price. It's an extremely sophisticated
design. Those 'proper' conditioners are often a con price wise - for what
amounts to little more than low power DC supply with a few added
components.

--
*I have my own little world - but it's OK...they know me here*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.