Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Global Warming and what you can do to against it

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message
Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:52:36 -0000, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

There are also some skeptics with "more than a grade school
education in science" in your country, Trevor. A very interesting
article entitled "Global Warming - Don't Wait up" appeared in a
newspaper here in the UK last week. Written by a chap called Ian
Plimer, a professor of geology at the University of Adelaide.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...t-control.html

Nice. Amazingly sane. The problem is that one can't get any research
funding for expounding the obvious and simple historical logic.

**********. Plimer is making a fortune from his fictional account. The
fossil fuel industry is very wealthy and pays people to lie. Here is the
example of just how wealthy it is:

http://money.cnn.com/2008/02/01/news...xxon_earnings/

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

You see, that's just what I mean. Because the guy has what appears to be a
well reasoned and contrary standpoint, he is to be derided and his motives
questioned. Frankly, I'm a little surprised at you Trevor. Over all the
years I've 'known' you on Usenet, despite the odd outburst, of which we've
all been guilty, I'd always felt that you were a rational and helpful person
??

Arfa