Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Christopher Tidy Christopher Tidy is offline

Default For once, I wish I lived somewhere icy

Ed Huntress wrote:

I have a great plan for an iceboat powered by a four-cylinder motorcycle
engine, from _The Boy Mechanic_ published in the early '50s. It's one heck
of an ambitious project, with a streamlined fuselage and runner suspension.
People must have really gotten into their hobby projects in those days.

I've seen some fascinating sets of plans from that era. Is it an iceboat