Posted to alt.home.repair
bill bill is offline

Default Fein MultiMaster sanding pad attachment on HarborFreight MultiTool

I've had great luck with their electric impact tools. I have one of their
big breaker hammers that I've put a zillion hours on. Also a lowend
hammerdrill that has done great so far (medium hours), and just got a demo
hammer that works very well, but I don't know yet about durability.
However, I tried a recip saw that was a POS.

bill

"Jay Hanig" wrote in message

I'm a big fan of Harbor Freight for some things. I'm blessed with one
about 3 miles down the road. My experience with their electric tools has
not been good. However, when I was looking for cheap tools to carry in an
emergency kit for my motorcycle, they were the place for cheap wrenches,
screwdrivers, and impact sockets. I always get pneumatic stuff from them
for next to nothing. Nobody makes a cheaper digital volt-ohm meter ($3)
But I won't buy electric tools from them.

Jay