Posted to alt.home.repair
DT DT is offline

Default Dewalt Corded Reciprocating saw Model: DW304PK

In article , says...
Dewalt Model: DW304PK

I don't NEED this saw, but through the years I sure as hell could have
used a reciprocating saw to make a lot of tough jobs easy. It may only
get used every other month, or less. Anyway it has this neat feature.
In the description it says "4-position blade clamp allows for flush
cutting & increases versatility". I looked at it at Lowes and it looks
just like it says. The only reciprocating saw that I saw that has this
feature and makes flush cutting much much easier. Does anyone have one?

I think all the Dewalts have it. My cordless does and it comes in quite handy
at times.

--
Dennis