Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
ehsjr[_3_] ehsjr[_3_] is offline

Default Think I'm A Detail person?

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:51:26 -0800, Robert Baer
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Think I'm a detail person? Check out how my wife does things...

http://analog-innovations.com/Family...tmasDinner.pdf

...Jim Thompson

...and this is for TWO??
Would a larger group result in engraved invitations on gold leaf?

This is for _24_

3 children and their spouses
daughter-in-law plus Duane replacement
7 of the 8 grandchildren
3 boy friends of teen-age (and 20-year-old) granddaughters
the 2 of us
daughter-in-law's parents
parents of Duane replacement

For those of you not around for very long... our youngest son, Duane,
died in 2006 of colon cancer. Our daughter-in-law remains our
daughter-in-law... she is like a daughter to us. "Duane replacement"
is a young (~40 :-) man she has been dating. Delightful fellow, smart
and mechanically talented, very much like Duane... he will become our
son-in-law.

...Jim Thompson

Nice - made my day.

Ed