Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_2_] Steve B[_2_] is offline

Default Where to post pictures?

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...
On 12/14/2009 7:41 AM bud-- spake thus:

Steve B wrote:

When I post pictures on flickr, I download them to flickr, go back to
their home, hit PHOTOSTREAM, photos come up, copy short url that never
wraps, simple.

Can add tags and descriptions that tell what it is or ask your question.
Check out flickr.

Are tags and descriptions searchable by google.

Yes.

If you want to post, for example, a schematic of a Foobar 483Z, where do
you post where "Foobar 483Z" is searchable?

If you're talking about Flickr, put it either in a tag, in the
description, or both places. Simple.

There may be as good or better places to post pictures for free. But
without going to a binary group, which lots of people can't access, I like
flickr. Maybe if I had tried photobucket, I'd like that better, but flickr
works for me, is free, and is very user friendly. It also is very
googleable.

Steve