Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Magnetize your Maglite

Larry Kraus wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

Great stocking stuffer s from Harbor Freight. 2 LED lights
with
batteries $4!
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...31&pricetype=S

These are rather incredible little lights for the price. Very
lightweight, very bright, very cheap. OK, the 3 AAA batteries are
apparently carbon-zinc, but I'm still on the originals after 5 months.
I use it to check the end of the driveway (130') in the morning to see
if the paper is delivered yet. Worked fine at 2 AM to check the roof
when something went thump in a windstorm. I bought extras for the car
and for my wife so SHE can check the roof next time!

How do they handle the occasional fall to the floor?
My favorite indoor sport (after sleep of course) is dropping flashlights.

--Winston

--

Congratulations Robert Piccinini and Steven A. Burd, WalMart Publicists of the Year!