Posted to alt.home.repair
Jay Hanig Jay Hanig is offline

Default Fein MultiMaster sanding pad attachment on HarborFreight MultiTool

wrote:
OH NO!

Take that new velcro off immediately. As many here have insisted, you
need to go out and buy a more expensive tool! Sticking a new piece of
velcro on the old pad can't possibly work properly, and may even cause
your entire family to die.

While that may be true, one needs to ask oneself: "what have they done
for me....lately?"

I'm a big fan of Harbor Freight for some things. I'm blessed with one
about 3 miles down the road. My experience with their electric tools
has not been good. However, when I was looking for cheap tools to carry
in an emergency kit for my motorcycle, they were the place for cheap
wrenches, screwdrivers, and impact sockets. I always get pneumatic
stuff from them for next to nothing. Nobody makes a cheaper digital
volt-ohm meter ($3) But I won't buy electric tools from them.

Jay