Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Garage door legal question.

Red Green wrote:
Gordon Shumway wrote in
:

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 18:00:23 -0600, Red Green
wrote:

I totally remodeled the house I am in. If I were in your shoes can I
take?:

The exterior paint
trimboards
roof vents
lattice
4x4 posts
interior paint
interior lights
two prehung entry doors
carpet
vinyl
tiles
ac unit
furnace
ductwork
wiring
outlets
bathroom ceiling
dishwasher
garbage disposal
drainpipes for all sinks
sink fixtures
...plenty more

How is this any different than garage doors?

THe only thing I see a problem with you taking is the bathroom
ceiling and the plenty more. I don't have any of them plenty mores.
Were they expensive?

19.95 + p&h

On the other hand, if you have installed the rest of those items then
you just screwed the pooch. They'll have to stay along with the
plenty mores.

Are those plenty mores available in different colors?

Yes. White, avocado green, harvest gold and coppertone.

Damn, I was hoping for burnt orange.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...