Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Mean while...

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:59:30 -0600, Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Larry
Blanchard wrote:

Well, I'll give you that there isn't absolute proof, but then there
never is. But "hardly plausible" doesn't fly. The overwhelming
majority (80-90%?) of experts *in the field* say that our activities
are having an effect.

The problem arises when one considers that the data those experts are
using has been filtered through a handful of people, and there is very
strong evidence that they manipulated that data for political and
financial reasons.

Care to list that "handful" of people?

Then, when asked for the raw numbers their manipulated data came from,
the response is "Oh, the dog ate it."

Cite, please.

The following report was recommended to me today. I haven't had time to
read it yet, but will. Meantime, for those who are interested:

http://copenhagendiagnosis.org/