Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Lowest of Any President ever

Hey, we were already there the day he got the job. You didn't notice that
until now? I guess you missed it but 2008 was a fairly bad
year(understatement). You're pretty slow on the uptake if you just now
figured out the country has been on the wrong track and didn't know we
were already on the way down even in 2007.

Hawke

And all I hear from you and your ilk is how Obama is going to save us all.
Well, let's see SOMETHING. ANYTHING. How about some of the jobs he
promised? Oh, sorry, he did give out some jobs, but that was in the
governmental sector, and those went to ACORN and SEIU people. I mean real
blue collar jobs to real Americans. It's time to see him get off his
airplane, and off his skinny ass, and out of the immensely expensive catered
meals, and off his $150,000 dates with Michelle, and out of his sudden
luxurious lifestyle and put some meat on American tables.

Where's the beef?

Steve

Can you at least try to be fair for once? You made excuses galore for
Bush's boo boos. You gave him year after year to make things right. Now
Obama takes over a country that is in the crapper and you expect a
miracle from him. Exactly how long did you think it would take to get us
out of the mess we are in? So far it looks like you think the country
should be well on it's way out of the worst recession in 70 years in
less than a year. Is that how fast you think we should get back on our
feet, a year? Is that realistic? Can you not see that with the severity
of our economic problems it will take many years to get things right
again? I guess you must think Obama is some kind of superman. You
expected him to have everything hunky dory in a matter of months. ****,
I think he's good but even I don't think he's a miracle worker like you
do. Or are you just looking for things to bitch about because he's a
Democrat?

Hawke