Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default B&D FireStorm 24VDC Batteries - DIE QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!

In article ,
Jamie t wrote:
The secret here guys is! don't keep your batteries on the
charger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When ever I get ready to use it, I use what ever is left in a
battery and if I suspect that I'll be a heavy user, I'll just pop in
the spare battery and charge the other. when finished, they all go back
into their carry case for storage or at least, the charger becomes
unplugged.

I do the same for my laptops!... I don't keep them plugged in when
not in use.

I don't generally have battery problems.

That was certainly true of many of the crude chargers found on low end
power tools - often no more than a DC supply with a series resistor. But
good modern ones shouldn't do any harm if left on.

--
*The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.