Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default steel plate thickness query (amongst others!)

In message o.uk, Dave
Liquorice writes
On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 13:22:51 -0800 (PST), JimK wrote:

No. If it were just a bridleway by definition I wouldn't be legally
allowed to access my property by vehicle would I ?

It's your land, your track, you can drive along it. The general
public can't though. Anyway I see you say it's a BOAT so anyone can
drive it.

Attribution issues:-) JimK = bridleway with private access rights.

Mine is the BOAT and yes, the Highways man is getting stressed by GLASS

The fact that some one else has blocked it with locked gates will be
*very* interesting to the local rights of way officer. Having said
that there have been lots of chnages to the rules so the BOAT might
not still be open as such.

TROs etc.

regards

--