Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Power Bill increasing

In article ,
Tony wrote:

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Tony wrote:

xparatrooper wrote:
It won't be too much longer and LED lighting will give us the best
bang for the buck without mercury!
Yes! No more mercury! We will change to LED's but we will buy the ones
from China and later find they emit deadly gamma rays.

With stuff from China that won't be a problem because of the high lead
levels.

Will the lead shield us or kill us before the gamma rays? (I have to
plan ahead)

The gamma rays would probably kill you quicker than the lead.
Although the gamma rays wouldn't have all the neato lead symptoms like
€ Poor coordination
€ Weakness in hands and feet
€ Headaches
€ Seizures
€ Paralysis
€ Coma
Interestingly they do seem to share some of the general symptoms
such as GI distress, etc.

--
To find that place where the rats don't race
and the phones don't ring at all.