Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default Voltage Regulator 041M03

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 09:13:13 -0800 (PST), David Hester
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Can't find any info on this device. I need to know what the output
voltage should be. I'm assuming 3 volts, but would like to know for
sure. It is getting red hot on the circuit board and is outputting
around 7 volts.

Can you give us more information, eg number of pins, package style,
logo, date codes of other chips on same board, photo, etc.

The number may consist of two parts, a marking code and a date code.

- Franc Zabkar