Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony[_19_] Tony[_19_] is offline

Default Dewalt Corded Reciprocating saw Model: DW304PK

Dewalt Model: DW304PK

I don't NEED this saw, but through the years I sure as hell could have
used a reciprocating saw to make a lot of tough jobs easy. It may only
get used every other month, or less. Anyway it has this neat feature.
In the description it says "4-position blade clamp allows for flush
cutting & increases versatility". I looked at it at Lowes and it looks
just like it says. The only reciprocating saw that I saw that has this
feature and makes flush cutting much much easier. Does anyone have one?

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...4PK&lpage=none

It's in the low price range, but again, I won't use it every day, or
week, or maybe not every month. Any opinions on it?