Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Nonny Nonny is offline

Default Menorah and case

"Swingman" wrote in message
Nonny wrote:

This was the prototype I made for a wooden Menorah and case.

Beautifully done ...

And that picture frame in the background is something else!

Thanks. The frame was a wedding present from our Best Man when we
married. It had been in his family for at least 2 generations.
When it was given to us, it was with the understanding that I'd do
some restoration on it, which I wanted to do. I used plaster to
patch small, missing areas, magic marker to blacken scrapes and
gouges and the did a finish over the whole thing. We had it many
years and it was always enjoyed.

--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.