Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Where to post pictures?

"Jon Danniken" wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
www.photobucket.com

Please don't use photobucket, they make it next to impossible to download
the pictures in anything other than .bmp format, and they have *way* too
many ads.

Huh? All I've seen are jpg's- and some videos that I've uploaded. I
think you download what was uploaded.

Ads? I've never noticed them, but had to go look at my pages. A
banner across the top & a small ad in a side column. Less than 20%
of the page. Small price to pay for being able to store & share
500mb of images and videos.

[OK- this time I hit a damn sears ad that popped up if you hovered
over it. Annoying, but still photobucket is a good deal and simple
to use]

Jim