Posted to sci.electronics.repair
infiniteMPG infiniteMPG is offline

Default B&D FireStorm 24VDC Batteries - DIE QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a great Black & Decker 24VDC FireStorm Hammer Drill that works
GREAT. The problem I am having is within the first few months, one
battery wouldn't hold a charge. So I got a spare but now I have a
second one not holding charge. Looked online and since this isn't the
latest and greatest thing now, the batteries are EXPENSIVE!

FireStorm FS240BX Battery Pack

I am not about to pay as much for a new battery as I can buy a new
drill for, so my question is : IS THERE ANY WAY TO REVIVE A
RECHARGEABLE BATTERY????