Joseph Smith

Default HF brad nailer quality?

I have the 1/2 - 2" version. Got it on sale for $19.95
and am ecstatic with the results. Used it for almost 9
months now with only one jam. Get it! For this kind of
low cost, if it falls to pieces in a month or two you've
got you're money's with.

Joey
"TT" wrote in message
Thanks for all the comments. I'll give it a shot. We've got a local
store here, so I'll go by on the weekend and get one to try.

TT

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 00:03:23 GMT, "Larry C in Auburn, WA"
wrote:

It seems they keep changing the version they sell, sometimes they sell
several versions at once. I have one of the $15 versions from a few

years
ago and it's been a super buy, but I don't know about the current

version.
Based on my positive experience plus others I keep hearing that have had

the
same experience I'd say give it a try.