Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Purchased the Leblond

"azotic" wrote:

Luckliy this one has the metric thread cutting gears, face plate,
3 & 4 Jaw chucks, 5c collet adaptor, aloris tool post with a bunch
of holders, taper attachment and original manual. This wasi n a tool & die,
mold shop. The owner said they bought it new. Did a couple of test cuts
and its a tight machine as one would expect on a machine with hardend ways.

This is definitely a gloat. At least you didn't get a steady and follow rest or we would
all be suicidal.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller