Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Purchased the Leblond

"azotic" wrote:

Whadya think ?

http://members.cox.net/azotic/Leblond.jpg

is $1500.00 a good price ?

Best Regards
Tom.

Assume ways are good, no damaged gears, ect, I think you did just fine. There are three
change gears for cutting metric required on the one I use (two missing) did you get them?

Actually, it probably has replaceable ways but I don't want to even think of what the
price is for those. It has been 4 years but we bought a change gear case housing and
some of the qc gears after our tool room guy had a really bad day. Unless something has
happened in the last 4 years, repair parts are available. Hold on to your wallet though,
just like my Clausing.

Also, the tag is obscuring where the drive reverse lever should be on the apron, do you
have one?

Assuming all is go on my questions, then you really suck!

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller