Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - budgets

Tim W wrote:
sm_jamieson
wibbled on Friday 11 December 2009 09:27

But others would rise to fill the gap (i.e. the next generation of
graduates etc). You could drop their pay to the level of say double
the top surgeons, say 50% of salary max performance bonuses, and it
would still be one of the most lucrative careers around.
Simon.

I don't care what anyone thinks or how we got here. No-one in normal
employment can possibly be "worth" more than a top surgeon. Years of
intense training, jobs where you could be on for 12 hours straight
and a mistake could have you explaining to the relatives and yourself
why someone is dead who should be alive.

Paramedic in London has a basic salary of £19K. Go figure.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk