Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy[_2_] Michael Kennedy[_2_] is offline

Default LCD inverter

Hi everyone. I recently got a 22" LCD monitor which has a bad backlight
inverter.. It is a Phillips LC200WX1 which is part of an all in one PC. This
monitor has 5 CCFL tubes in it. The inverter itself doesn't have a blown
fuse and it was making the backlight flash enough to read the screen.. But
now it is only making some noise.. Hi pitch vibration from the transformers.

Anyhow.. This thing has no visible electrolytics on it to change... Its all
SMD The model number on the inverter is KLS-LC200-F

Anyway..I've fixed a few simple inverters but I was thinking it might be
more simple to just replace the inverter with a couple of simple CCFL
inverters. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike