Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Tip: Mark all parts before disassembly

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 15:08:58 -0800, the infamous "Nonny"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:47:53 -0800, the infamous "Nonny"
scrawled the following:

"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
. ..

Good ol' pencil is a cheap & effective way to go.

Puckdropper

One of the things I indulged myself with, when I had a shop, was
an electric pencil sharpener and a box containing a gross of #2
pencils from Office Depot. Here in the desert, my little
workbench still sports an electric pencil sharpener and I have a
drawer with pencils and unlined paper as well.

I'm an old-school Neander with a manual pencil sharpener mounted
on
the wall inside the shop door.

I'm better than you, Larry. When my voltage drops below 95vac in
the shop, I just gnaw the wood off my pencils to sharpen them even
MORE Neander than you. grin

Yeah, well I ain't got no lead mouth, neither. So there!

And I learned early never to buy a gross of pencils. Erasers
become
calcified and petrify before the -first- dozen is used up, so I
get a
box every year at the back-to-school price of five cents.

Oh. . . you make mistakes and need an eraser????? I get mine
without, since I never make mistakes. grin

WE ARE NOT WORTHY! WE ARE NOT WORTHY! WE ARE NOT WORTHY!
bow, scrape, gag

--
Don't forget the 7 P's:
Proper Prior Planning Prevents ****-Poor Performance