Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] keithw86@gmail.com is offline

Default 220 V table saws and ground

On Dec 11, 12:01*pm, dpb wrote:

That's a big assumption. *The fact is that we use light to see.

Well, I can assert that in my case (the only one that actually matters
to me ) it's not an assumption at all. *I see fine using the same
wattage-rated bulb in 130V version as the 120V and as long as that is so
it's a win if they last longer...

Then why don't you use a 60W in stead of a 100W, for example?

If you or another finds that isn't the case, you'll/they'll have to
handle it however you/they choose but that wouldn't negate my usage
patterns nor increase my cost (which was the erroneous claim being made).

You're simply fooling yourself.