Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default 2012, Nostradamus Effect, Fatima, etc.

On Dec 11, 12:17*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Apocalai? Apocalypses? Either which way, it's hard to say
that.

"What's the plural of "Apocalypse?"
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Buffy

Joss Whedon loves to write a mix of sci-fi and Theater of the Absurd.
In another ep an evil gang leader's threat of doom fell apart when he
didn't know the plural of "nemesis".

Currently Whedon writes "Dollhouse", Friday night on Fox, about a
twisted mind-control perversion of an actor's normal job description.
Like most of his writing (Speed, Toy Story, Waterworld, Serenity,
Alien series) I think it's better for clever ideas, character and
dialog than plot line.

His TV shows boosted the careers of some really fine actor/comedians,
Eliza Dushku of Dollhouse plus Alyson Hannigan of How I Met Your
Mother, David Boreanaz of Bones, Morena Baccarin of V, Summer Glau of
Terminator and Nathan Fillion of Castle.

jsw