Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Antifreeze - not just for cars

I hold the owner in high regard. I'm not totally sure who
has the paper for the house. But, the fellow I'm working
with is a very fine person.Who has had more disasters and
setbacks than any man should. Perhaps some to his credit,
and some are just life's challenges.

Sadly, the rental house is 45 minute or so drive from me,
and a part of the world I never go on work. So, I don't have
the "well, I'm going that way any way" excuse. And the place
is locked up, I'd have to ask for the key. He keeps "not
wanting to impose".

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in
message ...
I say do nothing, which will prove or disprove at least one
theory. :-) How
much do you like the owner?