Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim W[_2_] Tim W[_2_] is offline

Default OT - budgets

Huge
wibbled on Friday 11 December 2009 12:53

On 2009-12-11, Tim W wrote:
Huge
wibbled on Friday 11 December 2009 12:39

On 2009-12-11, Tim W wrote:

My proposal would encourage, I believe, better and more productive (on
average) behaviour.

Good luck.

Better idea? Because what we have sure isn't working.

Did you watch Andrew Marr's History of Modern Britain? You only have
to look back a couple of generations to see that what we have patently
*is* working.

Damn. I have a great respect for Marr - but it's no longer available on
iplayer...

And given the choice between this and a planned economy,
I'll take this *every* time.

I'll have to reserve judgement, save to say it depends a lot on who's doing
the planning, which seems to be our major weakpoint.

--
Tim Watts

This space intentionally left blank...